Sunday 19 November 2006

In the beginning...


Commie created his blog. He saw his blog and it was good. Well it was in his own delude and possibly deranged mind.

This blogging lark, well it's a bit odd isn't it? Here I am, sat on the sofa tapping away my inane thoughts, thoughts that are of no importance to anyone else, yet they'll soon be winging their way around the interwebnet for any unsuspecting soul anywhere in the world to read. Why are you reading this nonsense? Why am I typing it??

Hmm... only two paragraphs in and I'm in to some deep, Satre-esque series of thoughts. Maybe that's what this is all about, the idea of free thought allowing philosophical musings that would otherwise be lost amongst the humdrum day-to-day dirge that is work. Pah, what do I know?

Maybe I need to give this blog a theme, so at least my nonsensical ramblings have some kind of consistency. Something to work on methinks...........

No comments: